How to Add A New User to Your Existing Account
If you want to add new user access to your existing Eva account, please follow the steps below.
- First, go to Eva homepage and click on ‘Start 15-day Free Trial’ button. Please see Figure 1 below.
- A confirmation e-mail will be sent to your e-mail account. Go to your email account and open the related email, and confirm your Eva account by clicking on ‘Confirm’ button. Please see Figure 3 below.
- Once you confirm your account, you will be directed to login page. Use the email adress with which you created the account and enter the password you set. Click on ‘Login’ Please see Figure 4 below.
- Once you log into your Eva account, a pop-up screen will appear. You are required to select respectively your time zone, primary marketplace, and seller type. Fill in the required fields and click ‘Next’. Please see Figure 5 below.
- On the next page, as the first step, you are required to Log in to Seller Central. When you click on ‘Log in to Seller Central’ you will be directed to Amazon Seller Central Homepage. On this page, ‘Eva Developer Name’ and ‘Eva Developer ID’ information are automatically filled in. If not, come back to the Eva page and copy ‘Eva Developer Name’ and ‘Eva Developer ID’ information and paste them to the corresponding fields on Amazon page. Please see Figure 6 below.
- On the same pop-up screen, you are required to enter your ‘Amazon Seller ID’ and ‘MWS Auth Token’. Copy the related information from Amazon Seller Central and paste them in the corresponding fields and click ‘Connect’. Please see Figure 3 below.
Now you will be able to see all the data of your existing store as the other users do. Repeat this process for every new user you want to create.