How to Add Additional Stores to Your Eva Account
If you have more than one store, you can add them to your account on Eva. To add additional stores, follow the steps below.
- Log into your Eva account.
- Go to Eva Control Panel.
- Click on the “+” icon at the bottom. Please see Figure 1 below.
- You will see a pop-up screen.
- On this screen, you should select time zone (1), marketplace (2), and store type (3) respectively. Once you select all these fields, you can go and click the “Next” button. Please see Figure 2 below.
- On the second page, you should log into your Amazon Seller Central account.
- Once you log in, the system will fill in “Eva Developer Name” and “Eva Developer ID” automatically. If not, you can copy and paste them from the pop-up screen. Please see 1 and 2 in Figure 3 below.
- Copy “Seller ID” and “MWS Auth Token” and paste them into the related fields on the pop-up screen. After that, you can click the “Connect” button. Please see 3 and 4 in Figure 3 below.
You should repeat this process for each store you want to connect to Eva.